How Mobile Optimisation Can Help Your Car Insurance Broker Website
In this blog post, we will discuss how having a mobile optimised website for car insurance brokers can help your business grow, attract new customers and ultimately get the best results for you and your customers. Shopping for car insurance can be a daunting and overwhelming task, but with the help of a dedicated and experienced car insurance broker, you can ensure that you are getting the best coverage at the best rate. Insurance brokers understand the complexities of the insurance market, and can help you get the best deal for your individual needs.
12 Reasons to Consider Mobile Optimisation Solutions for Your Website
1. Mobile device usage has surpassed desktop usage, with more than 60% of web searches, social media access, and e-commerce usage across the world coming from mobile devices.
2. Optimised websites for mobile viewing can increase click through rates by up to 200%.
3. Mobile users expect the same experience as desktop users, and for the site to load quickly, with 40% abandoning a website after 3 seconds of loading time.
4. Mobile internet usage is up by 74% year over year.
5. 61% of users will leave a website if it’s not optimised for mobile.
6. 56% of users will not recommend a business with a poorly designed or hard-to-navigate mobile website.
7. Google has started rolling out mobile-first indexing, meaning the mobile version of a website will be indexed before the desktop version.
8. Mobile-friendly websites affect conversion rates, with 40% of mobile users abandoning a purchase after experiencing a problem.
9. Mobile website visitors are twice as likely to convert as desktop visitors.
10. Many businesses
are now creating their sites with a “mobile-first” approach.
11. Mobile users account for 70% of Google search engine traffic.
12. 64% of companies haven’t optimised their websites for mobile devices.
Introduction – What is Mobile Optimisation and why is it important for Car Insurance Broker websites?
Car insurance is an important part of life, and getting the best coverage at the best rate means doing your research and shopping around. Insurance brokers can be invaluable in making sure that you get the right insurance policy for your specific needs. However, if you are an insurance broker yourself, you need an effective website to help attract new clients and showcase your insurance services.
Website development for car insurance brokers is now more important than ever, as it gives you the perfect platform to make sure your clients know exactly what you can offer them. A well-designed website should attract new leads and turn them into customers. It should also provide vital information about the insurance products and services you offer, as well as a simple way for customers to contact you, access quotes and make payments.
A website is also a great way to showcase your credentials as an insurance broker, including any awards you may have won, information about team members, reviews from happy customers and detailed information about the insurance services you offer. When potential clients search for a car insurance broker, they need to trust that they are getting the best deal and the best service – your website will help to support this.
Key Elements of A Successful Mobile-Optimised Website – What features should be included?
Creating an effective website for car insurance brokers
should include a range of features, including a user‐friendly website design, integrated contact forms and quote requests, detailed information about your products and services, and a secure payment gateway. It is also important to make sure that your website is optimised for mobile devices, as this will ensure that your website is accessible and easily navigable by every customer.
Benefits of Having an Effective Website for Car Insurance Brokers – What advantages can you gain from having a successful website?
Having an effective website for car insurance brokers is vital for gaining new customers, retaining existing customers and gaining a competitive edge in the industry. In order to maximize the success of your website, you should include search engine optimisation
for your website, regular updates and content, and regularly monitor performance and metrics.
With the right website, car insurance brokers can easily tap into a much wider audience, attract new customers, and build trust and loyalty with their existing customers. An effective website for car insurance brokers will be the cornerstone of successful digital marketing
and a key part of your success moving forwards.
Interested in how Digigrow can help you optimise your business for mobile? Contact us for a free consultation and we’ll be happy to show you the way.
Powered by EverBold SEO Agency | Dublin, Ireland